Thursday 1 May 2014

Planning + Time sheet




While planning I had many ideas on which way I wanted the story to go before finally deciding on which one I wanted. I made 3-4 different storyboards, mind maps, shooting scripts etc. here is an example of two of my storyboards. These are also posted on a separate post’s with a brief comment describing and explaining them.

  

I made a small time sheet in which me any help such as extra camera crew/lighting and the actors I needed were all free. Due to our work schedules this was mostly three days a week usually either Thursday’s or Tuesday’s from the 18th of December to the 3rd of February. A loose schedule we would also film whenever else we were free. My Actors were chosen as; Me as the main actor as I knew exactly when I was free and from past experiences I knew I needed someone reliable to be my main actor/artist. Mellissa Templeman I chose her as my actress as I also knew that she would be reliable as an actress and had similar free time to me. She also studied drama In her time at school so I could trust her to be sensible and understand what was needed of her at a professional level.

i also created a time sheet which we closely followed unless we could not continue on that date because of unforeseen circumstances. 




No comments:

Post a Comment