Thursday 20 March 2014

Creating a Digipak and poster

Research into similar products:

For my research into a similar product i have chosen to use "kins of leon - only by the night" because i find the merged photo of the band with an eagle to be very interesting i want to use a similar technique but with as my own.  

This is the image I am discussing. I am interested in the idea of the two or ore photos edited together with a clear line defining them as two images i am also interested in the underlying image of an eagle underneath the band members. however I am 

Creating my digipak:

I have started creating my Digipak for my artist. I am experimenting with different photos i have taken during the two shoots I have done however I have a lot more ideas for more photo shoots. I shall be uploading my progress to this post.


I am currently working on my digipak, this is only a concept as I am still needing to do more work on this.


The editing process for my digipak is coming along.



I will post my final Digipak on another post with my final video.

Research into similar products: Poster

The poster i have chosen to look at is one from an American-Korean rapper named Dumbfoundead. however his music is very different to that of my artist i like the idea of the poster. 


what interests me about this poster is the overlaying images that have been merged by changing the opacity of the images themselves.



I used this technique in my own poster as you can see here. however i used it in my own way to almost picture. This is the design i chose for my poster. it is a picture i took whilst i was doing my photo shoot and the other is a photo i took of fire when i was having a bonfire.


No comments:

Post a Comment